The mysterious inner landscape you get to explore any time you get on your yoga mat, or any time you chose to connect to it.
This massive, variation of feelings.
Big feelings. Small feelings.
Easy feelings. Challenging feelings.
Learning to notice physical sensation and to track how feelings shift and change, moment to moment.
It’s a practice, not a one time thing.
So you can self-orientate and find sanity in this upside down world.
Lockdown led us to create the “All the Yogas” monthly membership to help people keep sane, strong and supple, whatever these crazy times bring.
And we’re still doing it, cos people need yoga more than ever.
What you get:
- 9+ live, personalised classes a week on Zoom
- 2 outdoor yoga sessions a week (Newborough and Holyhead)
- 90+ recorded practices in our Virtual Vault
- Yoga classes with Claire, Adrian, Mel, Meranda, Elen, Lowri, Elaine and Lucy
- Monthly pop up workshops and special events
This is for you if you want flexible support in committing to a regular practice in order to improve your physical and mental health through yoga.
It’s probably not for you if you’re after super-advanced yoga, we aim to teach classes that are safe and accessible for beginners and improvers.
You get to choose what you pay per month – we appreciate the Covid-19 era has been challenging for many and has widened the inequality in our world:
- ORANGE rate – £49 a month – the “I feel generous” rate
- GREEN rate – £29 a month – the “regular” rate
- PINK rate – £9 a month – the “not working/financially stressed out by Covid” rate
Taking steps to support your health is vitally important. It’s not something to put off until next year or “when the time is right” or “when I’m less busy”.
Join us, come to some classes and feel the benefits of better sleep and reduced stress – plus you’ll feel more strong, flexible, and toned.
PS If you’re already doing the yogas with us – share the love and tell a friend that might need this.