Shhhh… wanna know the secret plan for my upcoming yoga classes?
Last week, in Valley and on Zoom, we connected our breath to the five lobes of the lungs: two on the left and three on the right (usually).
For using your lungs better is one of the awesome things you get to play with in yoga.
Also it’s super useful if you’ve had the Covid in your lungs!!
In previous classes we’d explored how breathing deeply to supports your circulation (particularly the heart and venous return).
You might have already spotted that there’s been some extra insights on how the human body works in my classes.
This is because I’m studying a four year diploma in herbal medicine…. and I’m learning a looooottt of anatomy and physiology right now.
So you can expect this to seep through into my classes. Expect the next couple of weeks of classes to be in support of your digestive system.
Because there’s always something new to learn in yoga!
Want to learn more about the mysteries of your body, in an experiential “feel it” kind of way?We offer ten opportunities to practice yoga with us live on Zoom throughout the week, with some sessions also delivered in-person too:
- Three daytime classes mid-mornings on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Seven evening classes Monday – Thursdays
- A later session at 7.30pm on Thursdays
- AND… loads of recorded sessions of varying length so you can get your yoga in whenever you want
Right now there aren’t that many people coming to my daytime classes, so they’re an excellent chance to get a lot of support with starting or building your yoga practice.
The best way to access this is through our “All the Yogas” monthly membership.
We’ve created this container over the last two years of chaos, to help people keep strong, supple and sane, whatever the post-Covid era brings.
This is for you if you want flexible support in committing to a regular practice in order to improve your physical and mental health through yoga.
It’s not for you if you’re after super-advanced yoga, we aim to teach classes that are safe and accessible for beginners and improvers.
You get to chose what you pay per month – we appreciate the Covid-19 era has been challenging for many and has widened the inequality in our world:
- ORANGE rate – £49 a month – the “I feel generous” rate
- GREEN rate – £29 a month – the “regular” rate
- PINK rate – £9 a month – the “not working/financially stressed out by Covid” rate
For that you can come to as many classes as you want:
- 10 live, personalised classes a week on Zoom
- Choose from sessions with Claire, Adrian, Lowri or Lucy
- 100+ recorded practices in our Virtual Vault
- Monthly pop up workshops and special events
- If you are local, in-person classes in Bangor, Valley, Holyhead and Aberffraw
Taking steps to support your health is vitally important. It’s not something to put off until next year or “when the time is right” or “when I’m less busy”.
Join us, come to some classes and feel the benefits of better sleep and reduced stress – plus you’ll feel more strong, flexible, and toned.
Aaaandd you’ll learn all kinds of marvellous things about how your body works!
Sign up here and I’ll send you a link to book in for an intake chat.
PS If you’re already doing the yoga with us – share the love and tell a friend that might need this.