We’ll start with an on-the-mat practice designed to highlight the teaching points of the day, so you can feel that in your body.
Because yoga is an experiential practice, not a thinking or talking practice.
Then we might have a mini-lecture and discussion to draw out the topics of the day, with time for your questions and discussions.
Then, you’ll take your first steps in developing skills and confidence as a teacher, and get going with some fun and low-pressure practice teaching, practicing in pairs.
We’ll also take regular breaks, because if some are attending virtually, this helps us all to stay fresh and focussed and able to absorb information better.
The Inspiratrix Yoga Teacher Training is a 200-hour programme led by me, Claire Mace.
The next chance to join us is September, with regular training most Tuesday nights, plus 4x four-day modules.
Our goal is that confident, authentic and inclusive yoga teachers are born in under 8 months (both in-person and online).
This could be you!
This course is:
- ACCREDITED: this training is recognised by Yoga Alliance Professionals
- COVID-PROOF: this course will run, and you will be able to complete it, whether you are present in-person on Anglesey or online
- SUPPORTIVE: mentoring, feedback and encouragement from Claire, including personal tutorials
- GET THE KNOWLEDGE: with Yoga Philosophy specialist Craig Nadashakti Norris and Anatomy geek Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
In 2020 nine students graduated through this programme and are now teaching yoga in their communities:
- “Claire’s teaching really did give me the opportunity to find my own style of yoga and I never felt judged. Being encouraged to teach so soon in the course is what has given me the confidence I have now.” – Nia
- “The course itself was really well structured, each weekend was jam-packed full of information with sessions led by a range of experts. I would highly recommend this course to anyone!” – Lowri
- “After completing my 200-hour teacher training I can honestly say that Claire is professional, knowledgeable, patient, accessible and kind.” – Elaine
We take on a maximum of 12 people in this Yoga teacher training programme.
This is not an impersonal online course with hundreds of other participants, where no one cares if you pass or fail.
In this programme you get individual, personalised support from Claire, Adrian and Craig.
Book your spot at one of our taster days on 20th July or 10th August.