1. My first ‘proper’ job, 22 years ago, was at the BBC, writing software to support the launch of digital television (remember when we only had 4-5 channels?!)
2. I held myself back because of a lack of confidence for many years.
3. I worked in dozens of different offices within the BBC. But because my self-belief was poor, I was never promoted, and ended up moving sideways a lot.
4. I’m obsessed with learning, and am always learning something new. I have two degrees, a Learning and Education qualification, and have been through three Yoga teacher trainings… plus I have a pile of other certificates.
5. I’ve been learning Welsh for the past 6 years, and it’s one of the most rewarding and life-changing subjects I have studied.
6. I’ve been self-employed since 2010. This has given me more flexibility to keep learning new things, and time to do the inner work to defeat the self-esteem demons.
7. I always knew I would end up teaching something, but I didn’t know what. Now I’m running my own Yoga Teacher Training programme, which is turning out to be a very exciting realisation of that.
Working on self-belief is an important aspect of the Inspiratrix Yoga Teacher training.
Where confident, authentic and inclusive yoga teachers are born in under 8 months (both in-person and online).
What previous participants say:· “Claire’s teaching really did give me the opportunity to find my own style of yoga and I never felt judged. Being encouraged to teach so soon in the course is what has given me the confidence I have now.” – Nia D
“After completing my 200 hour teacher training I can honestly say that Claire is professional, knowledgeable, patient, accessible and kind.” – Elaine
“Never before have I felt so connected. I have learnt so much and from such a holistic approach.” – Nia R
“I can highly recommend the course. Claire is lovely, approachable, and so knowledgeable in so many areas.” – Mel
“Thanks to Claire for passing on her skills, adapting the course to meet the demands of the changing situations and for keeping us all motivated.” – Denise
This course is for you if you want to:· Teach yoga in a safe and inclusive way· Build confidence through developing skills from day one of the course· Share more yoga in your community (you could even start teaching before the course ends)· Have the flexibility of attending either in-person or online, or a mixture of both
This course isn’t suitable if:· You just want to do punishingly hard yoga and handstands· You have no interest in teaching, but just want to develop your yoga practice (book in for private lessons with me instead)· You don’t know if you’ll be able to make the sessions because of life/work/childcare. This is a live course, not just a bunch of recordings and you DO need to show up· You are not regularly attending yoga classes or doing self-practice
I am only taking on 12 people for my next Yoga training
I limit the number of participants because I don’t want this to be an impersonal online course with hundreds of other participants, where no one cares if you pass or fail.
In this programme you get individual support from me and my co-teachers.
Book a slot to chat about whether this programme would be right for you.