It’s still so unclear, with Covid cases rising in the UK again.
We’re hoping to restart the indoor classes in September, but it depends on the rules and the risks.
So that’s why we’re only running sessions online and outdoors for now.
Because getting onto the yoga mat regularly to find your centre and some inner stillness helps.
It helps us to navigate these ever changing times.
What people are saying about our Inspiratrix “All the Yogas” monthly membership:
- “This really supports my mental and physical health.”
- “Before, I used to go to classes once a week… well on weeks I wasn’t busy. Over the last year, I’ve actually been practicing more regularly, and often twice a week.”
- “Yoga with Claire and Adrian has kept me sane during the lockdowns.”
- “I love that I can do classes from the Virtual Vault at a time to suit me.”
- “Being an “All the Yogas” member motivates me to attend regularly because I pay every month.”
Lockdown led us to create the “All the Yogas” monthly membership to help people keep strong, supple and sane, whatever these crazy times bring.
What you get:
- 9+ live, personalised classes a week on Zoom
- 2 outdoor yoga sessions a week (Newborough and Holyhead)
- 90+ recorded practices in our Virtual Vault
- Yoga classes with Claire, Adrian, Mel, Meranda, Elen, Lowri, Elaine and Lucy
- Monthly pop up workshops and special events
This is for you if you want flexible support in committing to a regular practice in order to improve your physical and mental health through yoga. It’s probably not for you if you’re after super-advanced yoga, we aim to teach classes that are safe and accessible for beginners and improvers.
You get to choose what you pay per month – we appreciate the Covid-19 era has been challenging for many and has widened the inequality in our world:
- ORANGE rate – £49 a month – the “I feel generous” rate
- GREEN rate – £29 a month – the “regular” rate
- PINK rate – £9 a month – the “not working/financially stressed out by Covid” rate
You can cancel anytime, just email us if you want to leave.
Taking steps to support your health is vitally important. It’s not something to put off until next year or “when the time is right” or “when I’m less busy”.
Join us, come to some classes and feel the benefits of better sleep and reduced stress – plus you’ll feel more strong, flexible, and toned.
Book in a 10 min chat to get your yoga questions answered here.