Right now I’m in the process of moving house.
Every day I’m lifting boxes (once the cats have jumped out!).
Once upon a time carrying heavy things would have led to weeks, or even months, of back pain.
But I’m pleased to report my back feels fine!
What changed between me in my 40s and me in my 20s?
Well… no surprises… I found the cure through yoga.
Primarily, I learned how to strengthen up my middle (thank you Poppy Perinatal and Forrest Yoga), and connect my core with the rest of me!
Secondly, I now know how release tension and maintain mobility through my yoga practice.
I didn’t know this stuff before I trained as a Yoga Teacher.
It frustrated me that I couldn’t do some poses, like Wheel or some inversions, because it would put my back out.
But eventually I learned what worked for me. And now I teach what I know to people who come to my yoga classes.
You don’t need to know all the answers already to train as a yoga teacher, but curiosity and a willingness to show up on your mat are essential.
The Inspiratrix Yoga Teacher Training is a 200-hour programme.
The next chance to join is September, with regular training most Tuesday nights plus 4 x four-day modules.
Our goal is that confident, authentic and inclusive yoga teachers are born in under 8 months (both in-person and online).
This course is:
- ACCREDITED: this training is recognised by Yoga Alliance Professionals
- COVID-PROOF: this course will run, and you will be able to complete it, whether you are present in-person on Anglesey or online
- SUPPORTIVE: mentoring, feedback and encouragement from Claire, including personal tutorials
- GET THE KNOWLEDGE: with Yoga Philosophy specialist Craig Nadashakti Norris and Anatomy geek Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
In 2020 nine students graduated through this programme and are now teaching yoga in their communities:
- “Claire’s teaching really did give me the opportunity to find my own style of yoga and I never felt judged. Being encouraged to teach so soon in the course is what has given me the confidence I have now.” – Nia D
- “The course itself was really well structured, each weekend was jam-packed full of information with sessions led by a range of experts. I would highly recommend this course to anyone!” – Lowri
- “After completing my 200-hour teacher training I can honestly say that Claire is professional, knowledgeable, patient, accessible and kind.” – Elaine
I take on a maximum of 12 people in my Yoga teacher training programme.
This is not an impersonal online course with hundreds of other participants, where no one cares if you pass or fail.
In this programme you get individual, personalised support from me and my co-teachers.
If this speaks to you, book in for your free, no-obligation chat.