During much of the last ten years teaching yoga I often STOPPED TEACHING IN SUMMER to have time off to study or travel or run retreats.🧡
I appreciate that left many people without their weekly classes, their weekly dose of reducing stress // strengthening abs // improving sleep // feeling good // breathing deeply // stretching out all the tension [delete as applicable]….💜
But… this year’s different. Tomorrow should have been the “last day of term”. But most of our summer plans have been CANCELLED COS CORONA. And a lot of people asked us to continue with the online Zoom classes. So we decided to keep our schedule rolling through July and August.💙
So we have six regular sessions running Monday to Friday with Claire or Adrian, along with pop up Teacher Trainee led sessions (free), workshops, and even super-relaxing Restorative yoga sessions. All delivered over Zoom, right into your home!💚
This week we’ve got two extra sessions of yoga – relaxing Restorative on Friday evening and an advanced workshop on Saturday morning. 💛
Here’s the current schedule – EVERY WEEK via Zoom!!
- Monday 6pm – 7.15pm … Open class with Adrian
- Tuesday 11am – midday … Beginners/gentle/pregnancy class with Claire
- Wednesday 6pm – 7.30pm … Improvers/intermediates with Claire
- Thursday 7pm – 8.30pm … Beginners/improvers with Claire
- Friday 7.30am – 8.30am … Power Hour with Adrian
- Friday 10am … Beginners with Adrian
You can ‘pay as you go’ – or join the amazing “All The Yogas” subscription package where you get a huge of amount of high quality yoga for a fixed price each month. 💚
- 6+ live virtual classes a week on Zoom
- the Virtual Vault of prerecorded classes you can do anytime
- online yoga workshops and restorative sessions with Claire or Adrian
- if you are local to us your subscription will also cover you for 1 x face to face class a week when they restart
- priority booking for Outdoor yoga sessions when they start (July we hope)
- regular price £20 a month (or £10 a month if you need to pay less, no proof required) – this is way less than you’d pay to attend just one session a week, let alone several!!
- cancel your subscription anytime you like
- sign up at https://inspiratrix.as.me/
This is not for you if you are going to be so busy through “the season” that you won’t have time for any yoga, despite all these options! 💜
PS Any questions about our classes – or “All The Yogas” subscription – head over to the Contact page and drop me a line.
PPS Coming up soon… Beach Yoga on YouTube… here’s a preview for that: