During much of the last ten years teaching yoga I often STOPPED TEACHING IN SUMMER to have time off to study or travel or run retreats.?
I appreciate that left many people without their weekly classes, their weekly dose of reducing stress // strengthening abs // improving sleep // feeling good // breathing deeply // stretching out all the tension [delete as applicable]….?
But… this year’s different. Tomorrow should have been the “last day of term”. But most of our summer plans have been CANCELLED COS CORONA. And a lot of people asked us to continue with the online Zoom classes. So we decided to keep our schedule rolling through July and August.?
So we have six regular sessions running Monday to Friday with Claire or Adrian, along with pop up Teacher Trainee led sessions (free), workshops, and even super-relaxing Restorative yoga sessions. All delivered over Zoom, right into your home!?
This week we’ve got two extra sessions of yoga – relaxing Restorative on Friday evening and an advanced workshop on Saturday morning. ?
Here’s the current schedule – EVERY WEEK via Zoom!!
- Monday 6pm – 7.15pm … Open class with Adrian
- Tuesday 11am – midday … Beginners/gentle/pregnancy class with Claire
- Wednesday 6pm – 7.30pm … Improvers/intermediates with Claire
- Thursday 7pm – 8.30pm … Beginners/improvers with Claire
- Friday 7.30am – 8.30am … Power Hour with Adrian
- Friday 10am … Beginners with Adrian
You can ‘pay as you go’ – or join the amazing “All The Yogas” subscription package where you get a huge of amount of high quality yoga for a fixed price each month. ?
- 6+ live virtual classes a week on Zoom
- the Virtual Vault of prerecorded classes you can do anytime
- online yoga workshops and restorative sessions with Claire or Adrian
- if you are local to us your subscription will also cover you for 1 x face to face class a week when they restart
- priority booking for Outdoor yoga sessions when they start (July we hope)
- regular price £20 a month (or £10 a month if you need to pay less, no proof required) – this is way less than you’d pay to attend just one session a week, let alone several!!
- cancel your subscription anytime you like
- sign up at https://inspiratrix.as.me/
This is not for you if you are going to be so busy through “the season” that you won’t have time for any yoga, despite all these options! ?
PS Any questions about our classes – or “All The Yogas” subscription – head over to the Contact page and drop me a line.
PPS Coming up soon… Beach Yoga on YouTube… here’s a preview for that: