…have been practicing yoga for a while … even if you can’t handstand yet.
…feel like it is your time to grow and change… even if you’re also a bit scared.
…know like your community needs more yoga… even if you don’t know all the steps to make that happen.
Thinking about it? Join me for a Teacher Training TASTER EVENING on Tuesday 10th August 6.30pm-9pm.
Either join me in-person at Valley’s Tabor Chapel hall or online via Zoom.
The Inspiratrix Yoga Teacher Training is a 200-hour programme and the next chance to join is September, with regular training most Tuesday nights plus 4 long weekends of training
Our goal is that confident, authentic and inclusive yoga teachers are born in under 8 months (both in-person and online).
This course is:
- ACCREDITED: this training is recognised by Yoga Alliance Professionals
- COVID-PROOF: this course will run, and you will be able to complete it, whether you are present in-person on Anglesey or online
- SUPPORTIVE: mentoring, feedback and encouragement from Claire, including personal tutorials
- GET THE KNOWLEDGE: with Yoga Philosophy specialist Craig Nadashakti Norris and Anatomy geek Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
In 2020 nine students graduated through this programme and are now teaching yoga in their communities:
- “Claire’s teaching really did give me the opportunity to find my own style of yoga and I never felt judged. Being encouraged to teach so soon in the course is what has given me the confidence I have now.” – Nia
- “The course itself was really well structured, each weekend was jam-packed full of information with sessions led by a range of experts. I would highly recommend this course to anyone!” – Lowri
- “After completing my 200-hour teacher training I can honestly say that Claire is professional, knowledgeable, patient, accessible and kind.” – Elaine