These small group yoga classes at my studio in Llanfachraeth are a chance to get more individual support with your yoga practice. Chose the level most appropriate for you:
- Wednesdays 6pm-7.30pm – Open level suitable both for beginners and improvers;
- Thursdays 10am-11.30am – Intermediate level suitable for experienced yogis only;
- Thursdays midday-1pm – Beginner/Gentle class suitable for people new to yoga, people who are pregnant or post-natal and people working with ongoing health conditions or injuries.
In each class we will work with a range of yoga poses, breathing techniques and relaxation tools. A combination of static and flowing poses will help you to find strength, balance and flexibility within your body and you will leave feeling calmer and more energised. Each week’s classes have a different theme, so you will explore strengthening different parts of the body or working with different intentions during your practice.
Teacher Claire Mace is calm and clear and runs classes that are fun and inclusive. She has taught thousands of yoga classes since training in 2012. She initially studied with top teachers at Triyoga, Europe’s largest yoga studio, then for the last six years has worked with and learned from Ana Forrest, one of the living masters of yoga, who has synthesised a modern and profoundly helpful form of yoga known as Forrest Yoga.
THIS TERM’S DATES
- Wednesdays: 9th January – April 10th (no class on 27th February due to half term).
- Thursdays: 10th January – April 11th (no class on 28th February due to half term).
13 classes in total. Due to limited space you need to prebook for any classes in Llanfachraeth.
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring a yoga mat with you and two large blankets. Wear comfortable, stretchy clothes, layers are good in the winter.
This class takes place in my home studio in Llanfachraeth. Address details will be sent upon booking.
The price to ‘drop in’ is £10 per class. If you know you’d like to attend all 13 sessions, then you can prepay £100 for the whole term, or prepay for a block of classes at £8 per class.
Please note any class needs a minimum of three paying attendees to run.
Concessionary rates at a 50% discount are available for people who are struggling financially and would otherwise be unable to attend. Use the coupon code TRANSFORMATION at check out.
Any questions? Call Claire on 07970 409 724 or send me a message here.